Monday, December 22, 2008

5 Books on my reading list in 2009
















My goal each year is to read on average one book per month. While it is aggressive, I generally finish up about half of them. I am really enjoying Love is the Killer App by Tim Sanders right now. I want to finish it in 2008.
Here are the Top 5 books I will be reading in 2009. Any reviews are appreciated.
1) Do the Right Thing - I love the title and I like some of Huckabee's philosophies.
2) The Shack - After my post about Timing & Opportunity, two folks recommended this book to me and it had been suggested before, so I will heed that advice!
3) Tribes - I have enjoyed following Seth Godin's blog and his advice on marketing. I have heard good things about this book, also!
4) The Truth About You - This was a free one that I got from Thomas Nelson Publishing's web site. Get a free copy if you write a blog review. Plus, Buckingham's stuff is good to read. Normally, very data driven.
5) Every Day is Game Day - I wear a band with this on it that I received at an October retreat. It had a lot of impact on me then.
Some honorable mention books I would like to read, also are:

Got any suggestions for me? What are you reading in 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment