So, what are the criteria for books that I read? The book should fall in to one or more of the following categories for me to consider:
1) Relationship building
2) Improvement (of myself, others, or processes I am working on)
3) Learning (kind of like New York, NY). Reading a book is learning
4) Discipline - How to improve priority management in my life.
This year, I have the follwing books in my 'stack to read':
I have already started a few of them.
- What was your favorite book of 2009?
- What is on your 2010 reading 'stack'?
- How do you choose a book to read?