Saturday, October 18, 2008

Building Champions Experience 2008 - Conclusion

There were over 150 leaders and coaches who concluded their time together at BCE 2008 on Thursday morning. After four days of reflection, planning and connecting, Daniel Harkavy gave a powerful message to the group. The Life Plan is a tool that he describes as being based upon the scripture verse Psalm 90:12 - Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

He used the music video below to illustrate this message. I encourage you to take a few minutes to watch & LISTEN. It is powerful!



Throughout the past few days, the coaches of Building Champions used video clips, music, quotes, and books they had read and/or written to inspire us. They also spoke from their hearts to all the leaders there.

In my life, music, video, and reading are things that inspire me and have defined a lot of the teaching methods I have used in my career. Everybody has a story to tell and they tell it in different ways. In the near future, I will look to manage this blog to add some of the media that inspires me and I hope it adds value to you as well.

There are many other ways you can be inspired. Are you being intentional finding time to REFLECT on those things that inspire you, PLAN the time to develop yourself and CONNECT with those critical accounts in your life. Remember, our days (and seconds - just watch the video!) are numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment