Thursday, October 16, 2008

Building Champions Experience 2008 - Day 2 & 3

As these events can go, Day 2 & Day 3 were very full. I invested time in my Life Plan and Business Vision. I went for a hike on the Sun River and met a lot of new folks, intentionally, along the way. These events are full and can be overwhelming as well.

Chris and I were able to attend breakout sessions on Marriage and Parenting. I attended other breakout sessions on Daily Disciplines and one that has stuck with me the most for my personal growth was the session titled Every Day is Game Day. One takeaway with regards to an inspirational quote for me: "What you did yesterday determines who you are today. What you do today determines who you are tomorrow."

It has been a powerful week as well with music, video clips, and letters from family showing their love for me. That was a great surprise! I look forward to sharing some of these things that inspire me with you on this blog.

Today we finish up. Then, off to Seattle to throw some fish!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment